1) Were you born into a religious family?
2) How and when did you first become “aware” of the existence of God, or a supernatural power?
3) Had you been born into a family without religious belief, do you think you would still be a believer?
4) If you did grow up without religious belief, what factors made you believe?
5) If the existence of God could be conclusively disproved by the scientific method, would you give up your beliefs?
6) Do you consider the benefits of organised religion to outweigh the importance of whether the claims of religion are correct?
7) Why do you think religions other than your own exist?
8) Do you believe that we exist, as individual human beings, either before our physical conception or after our body dies?